Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz confirmed engaged..

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz on Thursday evening (May 27) confirmed they are engaged and expecting their first child together.


The musicians' a baby expected, and are determined to married in a private ceremony later this year, "said representatives for the couple.

Keys and Swizz Beatz (real name: coffee Dean) had a musical partnership for the years of work on albums Keys last year, the return of Whitney Houston Dollar Bill "Million". Swizz spoke with MTV News in July to work with his fiancee on the album is currently in Houston.

"At that time I worked with Alicia on order," said Swizz. "I was like," We have brought back Whitney. We must do something to support Whitney. could then Alicia was like "I love Whitney, she is a symbol. I want to be part of it. I started vibing on different things. I did not want anything to do with him sound too young or too old to come. C 'then I got the feeling something that was like a disco sensation has to do, but always with the hard drums on - even music, but in motion. I wanted something that as he had to do was. So I thought Alicia's idea to make sure I was not listening. "Have I gone too far with this?" She was like, "Nah. This can be a great success "."

It is the first marriage and children for the buttons while Swizz was previously married to singer Mashonda and has two son, Prince Jr. and coffee, from a previous relationship.

A couple of years when Swizz announced their divorce were, rumors Keys was behind the break. The manufacturer has said these reports on MTV News with him rejected in June 2008. "Everyone can have their fun right now talking so dumb sh - about my divorce and everything," he said. "I'mma tell them something. People get divorced every f --- in 'day. You must have things serious concern. "